Rules of Conduct for Students
CCA classes are designed to reflect the real work environment in every way possible. Similar to the rules, regulations, and guidelines required in industry, College and Career Advantage requires all students to adhere to and comply with basic rules of student conduct and to submit to the authority of CCA administration and instructors during their participation in CCA classes. At any time during the semester, students and/or parents may request a copy of the Board Policies that pertain to the rules and regulations listed below.
Involvement in any of the following actions while on a CCA campus or community classroom training site may result in dismissal from the CCA class.
- Causing, attempting to cause, or threatening to cause physical injury to another person.
- Causing or attempting to cause damage to CCA property.
- Stealing or attempting to steal CCA property or private property.
- Possession, use, sale, or attempted sale of any controlled substance, alcoholic beverage, or drug paraphernalia.
- Possession or use of any firearm, knife, explosive or other dangerous objects.
- Committing obscene acts or gestures or engaging in habitual profanity or vulgarity.
- Wearing inappropriate attire – instructor will advise students of appropriate classroom and community classroom attire as it relates to your specific training program.
- Disruptive or dishonest behavior (such as cheating) within the classroom, or training sites, or willfully defying the valid authority of instructors or CCA officials engaged in the performance of their job duties.
- Violating computer software license/agreements/copyrights or tampering with computer hardware/software configurations.
- Committing harassment of any kind, including but not limited to sexual, physical, psychological and verbal, such as degrading remarks, bullying, unwelcome sexual remarks, actions, etc.
- Smoking or use of tobacco is prohibited anywhere, at any time on CCA sites.
- Leaving campus during a scheduled break.